domenica 24 febbraio 2008

Emiko and Natzuko are milanesi

LOS ANGELES, 20th DEC. 2006
4.00P.M.

I'm the second "Pazzini" to put foot on american soil,
then make a bad impression because of my chronic chumsiness at the luggage collection.
after a lot of misunderstanding due to my little knowledge of english
I MET EMIKO.

MILAN, 15th JAN. 2008
9.00P.M.

I opened the door, like everyday.
Some days ago i was visited by two Japanese Girls: Emiko, a really good friend, who understood my english for the 6 weeks i was in Santa barbara, and i assure you, that it was not easy; Natzuko, who was also in S.B. but she had left before i arrived in the Bear Country.

I could take advantage of this blog to tell you how smart, pretty and pleasent Emiko and Natzuko are, but i won't.
Some days ago i was looking at the photo's of Emi and natzuko and i undersood that some pictures choser to the images i had of them.
Someone could think that i chosen better pictures and carefully, but i prefer to think the opposite.


MILAN, 24th FEB. 2008
3.30P.M.

I'm posting these pictures now.

Photo by natzuko (Emiko and Simona)




Photo by Natzuko (Emiko, Natzuko and Simona)



photo by Emiko (Natzuko)





Photo by Emiko (Natzuko, Simona and Sara)

2 commenti:

palbi ha detto...

dov'è il traduttore, dov'è il traduttore ?

Anonimo ha detto...

Belle foto e belle amiche Tizio...